- Bloody Mary
- Sweet Treat
- Tio Bueno Mexican - Cajun items
- Multipack - Mix & Match or Mix it Up!
- Specialty Gift Boxes
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Gourmet Meals in a Jar "Fast, Easy & So Good"
- All Natural Fruit Treat Spreads
- Pepper Jellies
- Papa & Sweetheart's Fine Southern Treats
- Multimedia, Books, CD's and online catalog
- Online Catalogue
This chili is great for chilidogs, tacos, nachos, enchilades, cheese & chili dip, or just pour over chips for a super snack. Instructions for the Makin' Chili. 1. Brown 1lb. of ground meat and drain fat. 2. Add contents of one jar (Makin' Chili) 3. Fill jar with water and add to chili. Stir. 4. If desired, add one 16 oz. can of beans. 5. Bring to a boil, then simmer 20 minutes. Yeilds 7 to 9 servings. This recipe refrigerates and freezes well.